Thursday, February 25, 2016

Strategic Stewardship



Over the last couple of years I've had the importance of this concept impressed upon me.  It is so easy to get caught up in the daily chaos of life that it becomes very difficult to maintain focus and perspective on what's truly important in life. To that end, I've decided to start to capture these musings, observations, and insights.

I believe wholeheartedly that we come into this world with nothing and leave this world with nothing.  So the question is what do we do with the time and other resources under our control in the meantime?  

If you've never really given this more than a passing thought, I suggest you begin to do so now.  This is the starting point for my own personal journey and I invite you join me in this pursuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment